- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Brazil Items
Russian opposition leaders form coalition
With tongue firmly planted in cheek, we suggest a few celebrities and personalities who might want to enter obscurity.
Interim Argentina coach Sergio Batista will keep the job until the end of the year, a reward for Tuesday's 4-1 victory over World Cup champion Spain.
Thanks to record gold prices, hundreds of small-scale mining operations are proliferating along the northeastern shoulder of South America. Small-scale miners produced a record of nearly 16.5 metric tons of gold in 2009, according to Suriname's government.
The most Earth-shattering event in Brazil this weekend took place in New York, where singer Ivete Sangalo played a sold out show at Madison Square Garden. Too bad, few Americans even noticed.
The Vatican raised the possibility Sunday of using behind-the-scenes diplomacy to try to save the life of an Iranian widow sentenced to be stoned for adultery.
Those predicting that the United States will fall short of a world championship are focusing on the back of the jerseys.
With the field down to 16 teams, the knockout stage of the basketball world championship begins Saturday with two highly anticipated matchups.
Denmark's National Gallery is displaying 40 acrylic paintings by Bob Dylan that have never before been shown to the public.