- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Brenda J. Elliott
"This is my last election. After my election I'll have more flexibility." That is an exact quote from the mouth of President Obama, unaware that the confidence (infamously shared with then-Russian President Dmitry Medvedev) was picked up by microphones and transmitted into America's living rooms, where millions of Americans heard the president's hushed tones.
Where is the House Committee on Un-American Activities when we need it? For decades, the hate-America left pounded away with the unrelenting theme that all of our investigating committees and agencies that exposed the enemies within must be silenced, defanged or abolished.