- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Brendan Buck Items
One of House Speaker John A. Boehner's top aides is leaving Capitol Hill to serve as a top spokesman for the health insurance industry.
House Republicans accused President Obama of "stunning cynicism" Wednesday for planning an event at the White House with college students to highlight a potential increase in student-loan rates this summer, reprising an issue from last year's re-election campaign.