- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Brendan Dwyer
Washington Wizards center Jason Collins on Monday became the first "active" player in the "big four" of American professional sports to reveal he is gay, and the immediate reaction from athletes was overwhelmingly supportive.
Brendan Dwyer, who teaches a sociology course at Virginia Commonwealth University's Center for Sport Leadership, said Collins is "our generation's version of Jackie Robinson."