- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Breno Giacomini
Wide receiver Percy Havrin will make his awaited Seattle Seahawks debut against the Minnesota Vikings, his former team.
Cornerback DeAngelo Hall and his Washington Redskins teammates didn't wait until the opening kickoff to mix things up with the Seattle Seahawks.
"We all prepare like we're the starters," Giacomini says. "We could dress every guy in our (offensive line) room and plug them in. Kind of like a hockey deal, five and five."