- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Brent Johnson
Interest is growing in using unmanned drones to help monitor millions of acres of crops.
The NHL suspended New York Islanders forwards Trevor Gillies for nine games, Matt Martin for four and handed the club a $100,000 fine late Saturday night for their actions in a fight-filled win over the Pittsburgh Penguins.
The Pittsburgh Penguins' rough weekend in New York got a little bumpier when the team bus hit a car while heading to an outdoor practice.
The NHL suspended New York Islanders forwards Trevor Gillies for nine games and Matt Martin for four and handed the club a $100,000 fine late Saturday night for their actions in a fight-filled win over the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Islanders goalie Rick DiPietro is out again, this time for four to six weeks because of broken bones in his face caused by a punch from Pittsburgh counterpart Brent Johnson.
"I'm always looking for an advantage, looking for how I can do things better," Johnson said.
He said using the drone helps him decide whether to replant an area or avoid it in the future.