- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
Topic - Brent Urban
"I was definitely the biggest guy and I'd get a lot of penalties that a smaller guy wouldn't have gotten," he said. "So it was right about that time that I decided to switch over."
"It's a huge game," said Urban, adding that it didn't take long after he arrived on campus from his native Ontario, Canada to learn that Virginia Tech week is a bit different than any other.