- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Brett Anderson
Brett Anderson's broken finger leaves the Colorado Rockies with much bigger concerns than an extra-inning loss to the San Francisco Giants.
A momentary lack of focus turned out to be just enough to wipe out Matt Cain's best outing of the year and keep the former Giants ace winless in three starts.
Tommy Kahnle has been trying to tell anyone who will listen how good Colorado's bullpen is, even if the numbers suggest otherwise.
Brett Anderson was less than thrilled with his first two starts with the Colorado Rockies.
The Colorado Rockies erased a two-run deficit in the early innings Tuesday. A second comeback bid fell short.
Troy Tulowitzki went 0-for-3 in his return from injury and Brett Anderson overcame a blister to throw six effective innings for the Colorado Rockies in a 9-7 victory over the San Diego Padres on Monday.
An efficient Brett Anderson turned a scheduled three-inning start into a five-inning, one-run outing for Colorado on Wednesday as a Rockies split-squad beat the Cincinnati Reds 3-2.
Brett Anderson pitched three positive innings in his first start against his former team on Saturday, helping the Colorado Rockies to a 5-4 victory over the Oakland Athletics.
Robinson Cano had two hits and an RBI and Dustin Ackley's had a three-run double among his two hits, as a Seattle Mariners split-squad beat the Colorado Rockies 8-1 Monday.
Once again the Colorado Rockies enter a new season with questions surrounding their pitching staff.
A 16-year-old girl who was rescued during an FBI shootout with her captor in the Idaho wilderness is resting at home with family and friends to begin what her father says will be a slow recovery.
The Oakland Athletics will play another day in this improbable season full of remarkable rallies.
Oakland Athletics left-hander Brett Anderson will miss the rest of the regular season because of a strain of his right oblique.
The Oakland Athletics say left-handed pitcher Brett Anderson will miss the rest of the season after having reconstructive surgery on his elbow.
Oakland Athletics left-hander Brett Anderson will undergo six weeks of rehabilitation on his injured pitching elbow.
"It's really frustrating, really frustrating especially about the time you starting to show your new teammates why the traded for you and you are showcasing some of your ability, something like this happens," Anderson said. "I guess it would happen to me of all people. I feel like a shadow of injury bug around me."
"It felt like a firecracker went off in my glove," Anderson said. "I went out there and threw a warmup pitch and it felt like what I envision trying to throw with a foam finger feels like."