- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Brett Boretti
In other action Saturday, Virginia beat Elon 2-0 in Charlottesville and Virginia Tech downed Coastal Carolina 9-1 in an elimination game in Blacksburg.
"Obviously from our end, it was a tremendous comeback," Lions coach Brett Boretti said. "To tie the game in the eighth with five runs, the credit goes to our guys for staying positive and focused and believing."