- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
Latest Brett Favre Items
When the Broncos meet the Chiefs on Sunday, it will be a once-in-a-generation sort of matchup.
Phelps has rejoined the U.S. drug-testing program, the strongest sign yet that he's returning for the 2016 Rio Olympics. The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency said Phelps was among the athletes who underwent doping tests in the third quarter, the period ending Sept. 30. He was tested twice.
Brett Favre dismissed the possibility of returning to the NFL with St. Louis, and Rams coach Jeff Fisher declined to address reports he tried to lure the quarterback out of retirement to replace the injured Sam Bradford.
St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher declined to address reports he tried to lure Brett Favre out of retirement to replace Sam Bradford, who is out for the season with a knee injury.
No disrespect to the receivers he had with the Colts, but Peyton Manning never had such a group as he has in Denver.
Josh Freeman has a new team, Minnesota has a new young quarterback and Tampa Bay has moved on.
Peyton Manning tied an NFL record with seven touchdown passes against the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens on Thursday night.
Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is a game-changer, a player who not only changes games but also has changed the game of football with his combination of speed, smarts and skill. He is Randall Cunningham. He is Steve Young. He is Brett Favre. He is all of those things.
Peyton Manning tied two NFL records Thursday night with five touchdown passes against the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens.