- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Brett Guthrie
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — A retired military officer from Brandenburg, Ron Leach, has filed to run in the Democratic primary for Congress from Kentucky's 2nd District.
An anti-abortion activist who is running for Congress says he will air an ad this week in Kentucky and Indiana showing a dismembered fetus.
Gentleman crooner and conservative stalwart Pat Boone is in the nation's capital on Wednesday to be feted by no less than 40 members of Congress for his steadfast support of the 60 Plus Association, a non-partisan seniors advocacy group with a free enterprise, less government, lower taxes approach to myriad issues.