- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Brett Hildabrand Items
Some conservative Kansas lawmakers are pushing to sever the state from the authority of the Affordable Care Act.
A Kansas lawmaker is questioning if it was legal for a representative of the Unified Government of Kansas City and Wyandotte County to testify recently on a pro-gun bill.
Kansas legislators wrestled Tuesday with whether revelations about the federal government's domestic surveillance program should prompt limits on electronic data-gathering by state and local government agencies.