- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Brett Hildabrand Items
Some conservative Kansas lawmakers are pushing to sever the state from the authority of the Affordable Care Act.
A Kansas lawmaker is questioning if it was legal for a representative of the Unified Government of Kansas City and Wyandotte County to testify recently on a pro-gun bill.
Kansas legislators wrestled Tuesday with whether revelations about the federal government's domestic surveillance program should prompt limits on electronic data-gathering by state and local government agencies.