- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Brett Jewkes
NASCAR is giving its Sprint Cup champion a Hall of Fame vote.
Brad Keselowski has been vocal about his desire to use his position as NASCAR champion to be an industry leader.
"Brad has wanted more dialogue with senior executives, and Brian has wanted more dialogue as well. Yesterday provided a great opportunity for more dialogue," Jewkes said. "At the top of the list, Brian wants him and all drivers to be candid. That has not changed one ounce."
Jewkes also said the meeting was not a direct result of the USA Today article.