- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
- House votes down resolution to force Issa to apologize
- Kremlin blocks opposition websites; Kasparov fears Putin plans ‘something drastic’
- Saving trees? EPA wastes $1.5 million storing unneeded pamphlets in warehouse
- Scott Brown Senate bid in New Hampshire may launch soon
- Jeffrey Corzine, son of ex-N.J. governor, dead at 31
- Australian surfing magazine sorry for calling indigenous surfer ‘apeish’
- Records: Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting
- The Putin problem: U.S. needs Russian rockets for spy satellites
By Bob Dole
The industrious island has proved itself worthy of U.S. inclusion
Topic - Brett Mclean
Two weeks on, the glow has lost none of its warmth.
The Chicago Blackhawks have agreed to one-year contracts with forwards Andrew Brunette, Jamal Mayers and Brett McLean along with defenseman Sean O'Donnell.
"We appreciate all the attention, believe me. But none of us ever dreamed it would turn out like this," St. Clairsville (Ohio) High football coach Brett McLean said Thursday over the phone.
"Hopefully, it gave her a second of comfort at the moment," McLean said.