- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Brett Rumford
"Branden just played too good right from the word go," Rumford said. "I started to play well in the middle of the round but just couldn't hole any putts and put pressure back on Branden, so he's seemingly had a nice leisurely walk this morning."
Rumford says "it was a really tough day and a very tiring day, and I really started to feel it on the back nine."