- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
Latest Brian Bogusevic Items
Luis Valbuena, Nate Schierholtz and Brian Bogusevic homered, and the Chicago Cubs beat the Milwaukee Brewers 5-1 Thursday to stop a five-game losing streak.
After a two-hour rain delay at the start, Strasburg was one out away from a complete game with a 4-1 lead before Chicago rallied to tie it.
The Washington Nationals stepped inside Minute Maid Park on Monday evening and, in a lot of ways, stared directly at their own past. Swaths of seats went unoccupied as the smallest announced crowd in the park's 12-plus year history came through the gates. The piercing sound of a baby's cry sliced through the dull murmur that hung over a game with pennant-race implications.
Stephen Strasburg's delivery was flawless. Arms crossed in front of his locker, the 23-year-old right-hander didn't let a smile sneak onto his face as the words left his mouth.
The Houston Astros have agreed to one-year contracts with outfielder Brian Bogusevic, right-handed pitchers Enerio Del Rosario and Wilton Lopez and infielder Jimmy Paredes.