- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
Latest Brian Bogusevic Items
The Cubs have young talent any team would covet, but will their prospects finally emerge? This could be the year.
Luis Valbuena, Nate Schierholtz and Brian Bogusevic homered, and the Chicago Cubs beat the Milwaukee Brewers 5-1 Thursday to stop a five-game losing streak.
After a two-hour rain delay at the start, Strasburg was one out away from a complete game with a 4-1 lead before Chicago rallied to tie it.
The Washington Nationals stepped inside Minute Maid Park on Monday evening and, in a lot of ways, stared directly at their own past. Swaths of seats went unoccupied as the smallest announced crowd in the park's 12-plus year history came through the gates. The piercing sound of a baby's cry sliced through the dull murmur that hung over a game with pennant-race implications.
Stephen Strasburg's delivery was flawless. Arms crossed in front of his locker, the 23-year-old right-hander didn't let a smile sneak onto his face as the words left his mouth.
The Houston Astros have agreed to one-year contracts with outfielder Brian Bogusevic, right-handed pitchers Enerio Del Rosario and Wilton Lopez and infielder Jimmy Paredes.