- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Brian Cashman Items
The 30-year-old Headley can become a free agent after this season. He's hitting .229 with seven homers and 32 RBI but has a .339 average since July 4.
Masahiro Tanaka has a partially torn ligament in his right elbow, and the New York Yankees hope their rookie sensation will be able to pitch again this season.
The pine tar on Michael Pineda's neck was a stain for the New York Yankees.
The pine tar glistened on Michael Pineda's neck, improving his grip and inviting trouble.
Pineda's ejection in the second inning Wednesday night occurred 13 days after he had brown goo on his right hand during a 4-1 win over Boston at Yankee Stadium That sparked a debate about pitchers' use of sticky substances to get a better grip in cool weather.
Infielder Eduardo Nunez was designated for assignment by the New York Yankees on Tuesday after Yangervis Solarte and Dean Anna outperformed him during spring training.
New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman has no concerns about the health of shortstop Derek Jeter, who was limited to 17 games last season due to leg injuries.
Outfielder Brett Gardner and the New York Yankees have agreed to a contract that adds $52 million in guaranteed money from 2015-18.
Derek Jeter said 20 years in the major leagues will be enough. He just wouldn't really say why.