- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Brian Daboll
One day of practice wasn't enough for Patriots coach Bill Belichick to share his thoughts on new backup quarterback Tim Tebow.
Belichick says he's not getting into a "minute-by-minute" evaluation of his new backup quarterback. Tebow practiced for the first time with the Patriots on Tuesday after signing with the team. The Patriots are holding their three-day minicamp that runs through Thursday.
Matt Cassel is getting another chance to be the Chiefs' starting quarterback.
Matt Cassel took the snap from center, scanned the practice field as he dropped back to pass and just for a moment must have felt like a little boy on Christmas morning.
Now begins the restoration of reputation for Peyton Hillis.
As Kansas City's fifth offensive coordinator in four years, Brian Daboll says he knows the value of continuity.
Kansas City's fifth offensive coordinator in four years is hoping to lend some much-needed permanence to his new team.
Offensive coordinator Brian Daboll said it helps, given the short week, that Cassel was the starter when the Chiefs played San Diego earlier this season.
"He's preparing himself like a pro to be ready to go in this football game," Daboll said. "He's got a good attitude, he's taken Brady being put ahead of him well. If you ask him, I'm sure he's anxious, excited for the opportunity."