- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Brian Daboll
Now begins the restoration of reputation for Peyton Hillis.
As Kansas City's fifth offensive coordinator in four years, Brian Daboll says he knows the value of continuity.
Kansas City's fifth offensive coordinator in four years is hoping to lend some much-needed permanence to his new team.
Offensive coordinator Brian Daboll said it helps, given the short week, that Cassel was the starter when the Chiefs played San Diego earlier this season.
"He's preparing himself like a pro to be ready to go in this football game," Daboll said. "He's got a good attitude, he's taken Brady being put ahead of him well. If you ask him, I'm sure he's anxious, excited for the opportunity."