- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Brian Davis
An FBI investigation that began more than a year ago with the arrest of a child pornography suspect in Alaska has led to federal charges against a New York state police investigator who has worked as a high school and college lacrosse coach.
A man already facing prison time for faking his own drowning in an insurance fraud scheme was convicted Friday of impersonating a police detective, but he was cleared of attempting to kidnap a woman authorities said he chased and tried to force into his van.
England's Brian Davis took the first-round lead in the RBC Heritage, while Jason Day and Marc Leishman kept the Australian flag flying high.
River Highlands has been the sight of the first PGA Tour win for four of its last six tournament champions.
The Rules of Golf are under review, and Ian Poulter has a suggestion.
The Boston Globe (http://b.globe.com/1gfvcki ) reports that Judge Brian Davis in his decision Tuesday said AIG lawyers fabricated facts and persuaded the bus driver who struck Anderson to change his story.
Phillips and director of the Mental Health Center of Madison County Brian Davis said people who suffer traumatic events face the possibility of mental fatigue if they don't address the psychological impact of the trauma.