- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Brian Davis
A man already facing prison time for faking his own drowning in an insurance fraud scheme was convicted Friday of impersonating a police detective, but he was cleared of attempting to kidnap a woman authorities said he chased and tried to force into his van.
Hours after pleading guilty to faking his own drowning, a suburban New York man tried to abduct a woman and force her into his van, then chased her into the check cashing store where she worked, falsely claiming he was a detective chasing a prostitute, a prosecutor said.
BB&T bank says it will close its Roanoke call center next year. About 140 employees will be affected.
Phil Mickelson keeps saying how much he loves playing with Tiger Woods. He shot an 8-under 63 at the Deutsche Bank Championship to prove it.
Tiger Woods plans to return to action at this week's British Open at Muirfield, and he'll be playing alongside Graeme McDowell and Louis Oosthuizen for the first two rounds.
Americans Josh Teater, Scott Brown Johnson Wagner and Bud Cauley qualified for the British Open on Monday at the international final qualifying at Gleneagles Country Club Queens Course.
England's Brian Davis took the first-round lead in the RBC Heritage, while Jason Day and Marc Leishman kept the Australian flag flying high.
River Highlands has been the sight of the first PGA Tour win for four of its last six tournament champions.
Luke Donald said he has proven he's among the world's best, even if he won't have the No. 1 ranking to prove it.
HUMBLE, TEXAS | Hunter Mahan shot a 1-under 71 on Sunday to win the Houston Open, edging Carl Pettersson by one stroke.
It is arguably the NCAA tournament's most enduring image.
Ryder Cup captain Davis Love III was among eight players who qualified for the British Open on Monday, giving him a spot in all four majors for the first time since 2007.
The Rules of Golf are under review, and Ian Poulter has a suggestion.
Seventeen years later, Barry Wilburn has returned to the practice field for the Washington Redskins.
"He's got to do his time," Davis said.
Davis said Roth has a variety of problems.