- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
Topic - Brian Davis
An FBI investigation that began more than a year ago with the arrest of a child pornography suspect in Alaska has led to federal charges against a New York state police investigator who has worked as a high school and college lacrosse coach.
A man already facing prison time for faking his own drowning in an insurance fraud scheme was convicted Friday of impersonating a police detective, but he was cleared of attempting to kidnap a woman authorities said he chased and tried to force into his van.
England's Brian Davis took the first-round lead in the RBC Heritage, while Jason Day and Marc Leishman kept the Australian flag flying high.
River Highlands has been the sight of the first PGA Tour win for four of its last six tournament champions.
The Rules of Golf are under review, and Ian Poulter has a suggestion.
The Boston Globe (http://b.globe.com/1gfvcki ) reports that Judge Brian Davis in his decision Tuesday said AIG lawyers fabricated facts and persuaded the bus driver who struck Anderson to change his story.
Phillips and director of the Mental Health Center of Madison County Brian Davis said people who suffer traumatic events face the possibility of mental fatigue if they don't address the psychological impact of the trauma.