- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - Brian De La Puente
The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with free-agent center Brian de la Puente.
We knew the Redskins were going to tweak the offensive line. But are Jay Gruden and Bruce Allen going to take a wrecking ball to it?
The Redskins are hosting center Brian De La Puente, according to reports, as the team continue to seek ways to bolster its offensive line.
When Sean Payton met with his players on Monday, he took a moment to recognize his team for a trait that any coach would envy.
"I knew Wednesday when I was playing, getting reps, that something was going on," de la Puente said, "so (I) just prepared like I'm playing and that's kind of the approach I took all week.
"I felt like I had played well and shown that I can play the center position well and that I can step in and play," de la Puente said. "It's really no different than if he were injured right now."