- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Brian Finneran
The Falcons continue to win close games as their opponents keep drawing penalties.
Brent Grimes is easy to pick out, even though he's usually the shortest guy on the field.
Quarterback Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons' offense is clicking, putting up points and getting the job done.
"I think we take more shots down the field, and you get more defensive pass interferences," Finneran said Friday. "We'll take as many freebies as we can get."