- Israel says it’s downed drone along southern coast
- Despite offensive, Gaza rockets still hit Israel
- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Brian Gaston
Brian Gaston of the Glover Park Group tells the staffers he'd like many of the 21 members of the "GOP Doc Caucus" to sign.
"The union has raised concerns about the validity of the tests — though scientists uniformly agree that HGH testing is credible, forensically defensible, safe and accurate," Gaston wrote in the email soliciting congressional signatures for the letter.