- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Brian Gupton Items
Twelve players from North Carolina won't play in the 18th-ranked Tar Heels' opener against No. 21 LSU in Atlanta on Saturday amid an ongoing NCAA investigation.
Three more North Carolina defensive starters are not traveling with the team for Saturday's game in Atlanta against LSU.
Three more North Carolina defensive starters are not traveling with the team for Saturday's game in Atlanta against LSU, meaning the 18th-ranked Tar Heels could be without 15 players amid an ongoing NCAA investigation.
Investigators from the North Carolina Secretary of State's office have subpoenaed Tar Heels defensive tackle Marvin Austin, a person familiar with the situation said Friday.