- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Brian Harman
A city known for its star power has a PGA Tour event filled with fairy tales off Sunset Boulevard.
William McGirt had never matched par in his two previous trips to Riviera. Now he's one round away from his first PGA Tour victory.
Coming off his worst year, Jeff Overton opened the new PGA Tour season on a good note.
The Europeans wanted to make history by winning the Solheim Cup on American soil for the first time.
Halfway through the Wyndham Championship, the young guys have taken over.
Dave Kindred, a preeminent American sports writer who has worked his trade for the better part of four decades, was walking down the right side of the first fairway at Kiawah Island with the final group at the PGA Championship when he mentioned he had been teaching a writing class to college students.
Getting off to a quick start is nothing new for Charlie Wi. The hard part is figuring out how to finish.
It was hot, humid and his putts were lipping out. Tiger Woods felt as if he'd been run over halfway through his first round in Malaysia since winning the 1999 World Cup on the same course.
Five tournaments into his rookie season, Brian Harman realized his game wasn't suited for the PGA Tour.
There has been talk about Bethpage Black being an ideal place for the Ryder Cup, so it was fitting that the Ryder Cup consumed so much chatter after the opening round at The Barclays.
Troy Matteson enjoys having the lead going into the final round of a golf tournament.
Forget about whether a tree falling at Congressional Country Club makes a sound if nobody is around to hear it. There was another musing to ponder after violent thunderstorms battered the metro area Friday night, leading tournament officials to ban spectators and volunteers Saturday morning:
Brian Harman, the first alternate, made his debut in The Players Championship and shot 73. It was a round he won't easily forget, for reasons not the least bit related to his score.
Scott Verplank and Lucas Glover played a practice round together Tuesday at Innisbrook, which was only unusual considering where they have been _ on the disabled list.
Tiger Woods felt good about the start at the Pebble Beach National Pro-Am until he looked at the leaderboard.