- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
Latest Brian Harrison Items
Solar-panel maker Solyndra LLC defeated a proposed government takeover bid, but the attempt underscored the depth of concerns in recent weeks at the Justice Department about the roles played by the bankrupt company's top financial officer and its board of directors.
The chairman and CEO of a California solar energy company that sought bankruptcy protection after receiving a half-billion-dollar loan guarantee from the Obama administration has resigned.
Solar panel maker Solyndra's chief executive traveled to Washington and met with members of Congress.
Fans heading to Southeastern Conference football games are hitting the ATM on the way and bringing their credit cards too.