- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Brian Higgins
A Buffalo businessman says he'll challenge Congressman Brian Higgins in the Democratic primary.
President Obama flubbed the names of a couple Buffalo, N.Y. officials while speaking at the city's state-university campus Thursday, confusing the mayor, Byron Brown, with the city's congressman, Brian Higgins, National Review Online first reported.
"Every bill is jeopardized now," said Rep. Brian Higgins, New York Democrat. "It will make it much more difficult to advance any kind of legislative agenda in a bipartisan way."
"We do not support this proposal and intend to stand with the residents, businesses and employees negatively impacted to fight it," he said.