- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
Latest Brian Hoyer Items
After delivering three sacks to help the Green Bay Packers overcome the absences of hurt linebackers Clay Matthews and Brad Jones, A.J. Hawk proudly declared, "It's kind of been our motto for a long time around here: `Next man up.'"
Jason Campbell didn't get passed over a second time. He's all Cleveland has left.
Coach Rob Chudzinski said the choice to go with Campbell was based on "consistency and production." Chudzinksi said the bottom line is that Campbell, who has made 71 career starts in the NFL, gives the Browns the best chance against the unbeaten Chiefs.
Brian Hoyer, the hometown quarterback who sparked his Cleveland Browns to two straight wins, will miss the rest of the season with a torn right knee ligament.
Brian Hoyer's story, seemingly pulled from a Disney movie script, took a cruel turn.
Buffalo Bills rookie quarterback E.J. Manuel has a sprained lateral collateral ligament in his right knee that will not require surgery but will sideline him at least two weeks and potentially longer, coach Doug Marrone said Friday.
Browns quarterback Brian Hoyer injured his right knee in the first quarter against the Buffalo Bills on Thursday night.
If there's one player you can get off waivers right now that you should stash for a late-season run or as value in a trade, it's Ryan Tannehill. He's quietly becoming a great QB.
Week 3. Quarterback No. 3.