- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Brian Johnson
Tuskegee University's new president is expected to begin his position soon.
General Motors is telling Wall Street that a recent spate of recalls may last until mid-summer as the company continues to review unresolved safety issues.
A new president has been selected to lead Tuskegee University.
Dak Prescott bounced around in the pocket for a few seconds and then let a long pass fly down the right sideline to De'Runnya Wilson, who fought off a defender, caught the ball and zoomed toward the end zone for a touchdown.
In a rare and unusual mix of rock legends, AC/DC lead singer Brian Johnson made a surprise appearance at Billy Joel's concert at Madison Square Garden and played the metal band's classic, "You Shook Me All Night Long."
Mississippi State has hired Utah assistant Brian Johnson to be its quarterbacks coach.
Fears of prying from the sky have some Minnesota lawmakers seeking clamps on law enforcement's use of unmanned aerial drones to gather evidence.
A Bladensburg police officer who was found dead after he was involved in a car crash in Anne Arundel County on Saturday morning had killed himself, authorities said Monday.
For now, only an umpire's call on whether a home run really is a home run will be subject to video review at the College World Series.
In a move praised by coaches, the NCAA plans to use instant replay on an experimental basis to review certain calls at the College World Series next year.
A capsule look at the eight teams competing in the College World Series, which starts Saturday at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha in Omaha, Neb. (Coaches' records at current schools through super regionals):
Florida pitcher and designated hitter Brian Johnson should be back in time for this weekend's super regional matchup against Mississippi State.
Johnson also wrote that it's possible that cars already subject to one recall could be part of future recalls.