- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Brian Kelly Items
This much we know: Brian Kelly didn't come to Notre Dame to be part of 7-5 seasons. But in this instance, in his first eventful and emotional year as head coach of the Irish, he'll gladly take it.
Even by the standards of one of college football's highest-profile jobs, the first season for Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly has been tumultuous.
An Indiana prosecutor said Monday that he is reviewing a case involving a student who reportedly accused a Notre Dame football player of sexual battery.
Lincoln Center was picked as the site of Notre Dame's pep rally, featuring the marching band and the leprechaun. A goal post now stands where Alex Rodriguez usually takes his hacks and another is planted in front of the outfield wall.
They're breaking out the green jerseys, that's how special Saturday's game will be for Notre Dame. And appearing in the new Yankee Stadium won't be all about how snazzy the Fighting Irish might look.
The president of the University of Notre Dame sent an e-mail to students, faculty, staff and alumni Friday saying that the school is responsible for a student videographer's death because it failed to protect him.
Autumn leaves dot the campus at Notre Dame where a lot more than the seasons have changed since football camp kicked off in the sweltering heat three months ago.
A Notre Dame student died Wednesday after the tower from which he was filming football practice fell over.
It's the job and life Brian Kelly wanted. He knows the expectations. His first Notre Dame team started 1-3 and heads were shaking. The Irish then ran off three straight wins and fans were beaming.