- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Brian Kelly Items
Imagine if every decision you made at work was scrutinized by millions of people and your livelihood was essentially tied to the performance of a bunch of college students.
Notre Dame's Brian Kelly awakened Sunday morning to a strange feeling. For the first time in nearly two years he went to work after a team he coached had lost a regular-season game.
For years, Brian Kelly had a unique perspective on Michigan football. He was a college coach on a smaller stage, building programs at Grand Valley State and Central Michigan in a state where everything is pretty much secondary to what happens in Ann Arbor.
JoePa visits the Bear's house. The 'Canes blow into the Horseshoe for a rematch of the 2002 national championship game. Florida State's first big game post-Bowden takes place in Norman, Okla., a rematch of the 2000 national title game.
They're tossing lingo around like footballs this week at Notre Dame. Gap assignments, containment, areas of responsibilities, sure tackling.
Notre Dame dealt with a mobile quarterback in beating Purdue last week. Now the Irish have a much bigger challenge: Stop Michigan's Denard Robinson, an even faster QB who keeps the ball and like to run with it.
Notre Dame dealt with a mobile quarterback in beating Purdue last week. Now the Irish have a much bigger challenge: Stop Michigan's Denard Robinson, an even faster QB who keeps the ball and likes to run with it.
Michigan-Notre Dame seems so last century now.
Denard Robinson's dazzling day was witnessed by the largest crowd to watch a football game and by many more on television.