- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Brian Levin Items
Americans looked back on the George W. Bush era as his presidential library opened, and they liked what they saw. On the international stage, the Assad regime appears to have used sarin gas on its own people, and a female U.S. soldier beat down a would-be rapist in the United Arab Emirates. Here's a recap, or wrap, on the week that was from The Washington Times.
Comedian Bill Maher butted heads Friday night with Brian Levin, a professor at California State University at San Bernardino and director of its Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism, after the late-night host took issue with comparing Islamic extremism with all fundamentalism.
MSNBC host Chris Matthews took to his show Wednesday night to blast the filibuster against John Brennan, led by Sen. Rand Paul. Mr. Matthews cited a study released this week by the Southern Poverty Law Center, stating that "patriot groups" or hate groups have been on the rise since Barack Obama took office.