- Aborted fetuses from Britain incinerated in Oregon plant to make electricity
- Motolotov cocktail thrown a Brooklyn mini-mart
- 3 Americans dead in shooting at Kabul hospital by Afghan guard
- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Brian Mccann
The Yankees says X-rays on the right hand of catcher Brian McCann were negative.
Brian McCann was far from panic mode. He was hitting the ball well, and figured positive results would follow.
With every pitch John Lackey threw, that short right-field porch at Yankee Stadium seemed to move closer and closer.
For the Atlanta Braves, spring training turned into a matter of survival.
Jordan Zimmermann had everything working just the way he wanted in a perfect four-inning performance as the Washington Nationals beat the New York Yankees 3-2 Tuesday.
While CC Sabathia gave up three runs in three innings testing a new pitch, Jordan Zimmermann had everything working just the way he wanted in a perfect four-inning performance as the Washington Nationals beat the New York Yankees 3-2 Tuesday.
Max Scherzer allowed a second-inning homer by Yankees newcomer Brian McCann, but the Detroit right-hander was otherwise sharp in his first start of the spring Friday, yielding only that one hit in the Tigers' 7-4 loss to the New York Yankees.
When Evan Gattis made Atlanta's opening-day roster last season, the rookie slugger became one of the biggest stories for the Braves.
Masahiro Tanaka impressed Austin Romine when the Japanese star threw batting practice for the first time with the New York Yankees.
The Yankees added every free agent they could get their hands on, will they click in 2014?
The Braves acquired veteran backstop Ryan Doumit from the Twins in exchange for left-hander Sean Gilmartin on Wednesday.
Brian McCann says joining the New York Yankees is "one of the best days of my life"
Brian McCann arrived at Yankee Stadium on Nov. 19 and was greeted on the field by CC Sabathia and the pitcher's kids.
Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night.
All-Star catcher Brian McCann completed his $85 million, five-year contract with the York Yankees on Tuesday in what the team called a "significant improvement to a key position."