- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Brian Mcnally
Five questions Washington Times writer Brian McNally has heading into Washington's Sunday night game against the New York Giants
From special teams woes to containing Peyton Manning, the Redskins have plenty to address as they head into Sunday's game at Denver.
Special teams and the secondary are in question once again for Washington as the Bears roll into FedEx Field to take on the Redskins in Week 7.
A suspect Washington defense's ability to contain Cowboys QB Tony Romo tops Brian McNally's list of questions heading into the Sunday-night showdown.
Which Redskins offense will we see: the ineffective one from the first half vs. Philadelphia or the improved one from the second half of the opener?
When Robert Griffin III starts Monday's season-opener against the Eagles, the long-expected move Mike Shanahan confirmed Monday afternoon, the season will be as much about rebuilding eroded trust as regaining confidence in the repaired right knee.
Five questions Redskins beat writer Brian McNally has heading into Washington's Thursday night preseason game at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.