- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Brian Moore
A veteran engineer at the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management has been appointed chief of groundwater and wetland protection.
Robert Griffin III is set to start the opener against the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday night at FedEx Field. But if he is to remain healthy throughout the 2013 season, it will be thanks in part to a state-of-the-art, custom-fit knee brace known as the Defiance.
"We'd like it to be 4 ounces," said Brian Moore, DJO's director of athletic business and team sports. "But that brace is as light as it can get to be as strong as it can be."
"He's got a beautiful brace leg, he's very muscular," Moore said.