- Tennessee ammunition site explodes, killing 1
- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Brian Moorman
"I've been kind of at a loss for words since I got back," Moorman said by phone. "It means the world to me. I'd obviously love to finish my career as a Buffalo Bill. And to have that opportunity now is great."
"I was pretty happy overall with how things went. And I'm glad that the organization was, too," Moorman said. "To be able to work together is going to be a huge plus. We can talk about little nuances, what he wants and what is good for each of us. It could really benefit of us both."