- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Brian O'Connell
"We're trying to find something unique instead of just laying out dates like everybody else," said O'Connell, who said the UGA concert was made possible by "divine intervention." "We really want to think it through, make the right decisions and check some stuff off bucket lists and make some history. That's what we owe him right now."
Brian O'Connell, Live Nation's president of country music touring, said the goal wasn't to fill venues during the 2013 tour, but to make sure Aldean can share special moments with his fans.