- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Brian Orakpo Items
If Orakpo does put together another productive year, the Redskins could easily lose him. Pass rushers on the open market heading into their age-29 season are rare commodities. They will cash in.
The retention of Brian Orakpo on a franchise deal — one year, $11.455 million — solved one problem during the offseason, but posed another.
Need to Know: Brian Orakpo and the Redskins are set for the 2014 season. But what might happen next year?
The deadline for franchise players to sign a long-term deal is today. Don't look for an agreement between Brian Orakpo and the Redskins.
No long-term extension for Brian Orakpo as the Redskins take a wait-and-see approach.
The Redskins are confident they know who their top three outside linebackers will be. As for No. 4? That's yet to be determined.
30 questions: We all know who the stars should be on defense but who is going to break out and surprise us?
Open thread: Brian Orakpo is getting a big paycheck and plenty of tools he needs to be successful. Can he take advantage of them?
Need to Know: The Redskins are going to have Brian Orakpo attack his blockers differently this year, hoping it will result in a big season.