- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Brian Orakpo Items
Although Redskins linebacker Brian Orakpo has signed his franchise tag, he still is hopeful of negotiating a long term extension prior to the July 15th deadline.
Brian Orakpo previews the Redskins defense in 2014.
Roster situations, both present and future, crewe ripple effects on the draft. Here are five key questions that will impact the Redskins' draft.
Orakpo was very good last year but he wants to get paid like he's great. Will he make that step in 2014? Tandler and Tarik examine the question.
When the Redskins announced they re-signed linebacker Rob Jackson, the contract was widely applauded. But why exactly?
Jackson played in 12 games for the Redskins last season, his sixth with the team, as the primary backup to Brian Orakpo. His only known visit was to Oakland, where the Raiders could not offer him a starting role.
Need to Know: Which current Redskins would be most affected if the Redskins do end up landing DeSean Jackson? Here's a look at five who would either benefit or be negatively affected by Jackson in burgundy and gold.
As the first few hours of free agency unfolded, Brian Orakpo wasn't sure what to expect from the Redskins. A few weeks later, he's pleasantly surprised.
Jay Gruden talked about a number of things at the owners meetings on Wednesday including Kirk Cousins' status. Here are the top five takeaways from his media session.