- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Brian Orakpo Items
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 33-26 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
Some Redskins players found extra satisfaction in Sunday's 23-10 victory over the New York Giants because of what Giants safety Antrel Rolle said after Washington beat them in Week 1.
A personal foul against linebacker London Fletcher on Sunday left Washington Redskins' defenders questioning how, exactly, they're allowed to hit the quarterback.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 23-17 win over the Seattle Seahawks.
Washington fans had seen this one before: Critical situation, a desperate opponent with a long way to go, and the Redskins leaving a whole lot of open space behind the defense.
There's still some steam left in the Dallas-Washington rivalry, enough to create an overtime nail-biter even when one team is on a roll and the other is struggling.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 20-9 loss to the Miami Dolphins.
Brian Orakpo didn't have much of an answer for just what's happened to the Washington Redskins during the team's losing streak, which reached three games Sunday with a 23-0 no-show against the Buffalo Bills in the Rogers Centre.
Surrendering 33 points and 407 yards to the Carolina Panthers last Sunday got Mike Shanahan's attention. The Washington Redskins' head coach was more thorough than usual with the defense during practice this week, according to Pro Bowl linebacker Brian Orakpo.