- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Brian Price
If it's tax dollars people are worried about, he said, he'll make a last meal for free for any condemned inmate in Texas.
Brian Price, who wrote a cookbook called "Meals to Die For," about his former duties and now runs a restaurant on Houston County Lake in East Texas, said Monday the move by prison officials was "cold-hearted."