- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Brian Price
A Republican group at the University of California, Berkeley has cooked up controversy with a plan to hold an "Increase Diversity Bake Sale" as a satirical way to oppose legislation that would allow public colleges to consider race and other factors in student admissions.
After investing first- and second-round picks on defensive linemen in each of the last two drafts, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are counting heavily on Frank Okam and Michael Bennett, 25-year-old linemen who were cast off by other teams.
The gas fumes apparently were sparked by an appliance, he said.
Brian Price, who wrote a cookbook called "Meals to Die For," about his former duties and now runs a restaurant on Houston County Lake in East Texas, said Monday the move by prison officials was "cold-hearted."