- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Brian Rogers Items
Sen. John McCain is fighting back after MSNBC host Chuck Todd was reportedly caught joking about the Republican having "heart palpitations" upon learning that former Gen. David Petraeus opposed further intervention in Iraq.
Here is a sampling of editorial opinions from Alaska newspapers:
An assistant professor was placed on paid leave while the University of Alaska Fairbanks reviews the injecting of about 30 students with a solution not intended for human use.
Maintenance for the coal-fired plant that heats and powers the University of Alaska Fairbanks will cost $35 million over five years. Chancellor Brian Rogers says a preferable solution would be starting over.
Sen. John McCain is denying Lebanese media reports that he posed with known kidnappers during his recent visit to Syria.