- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Brian Ross Items
Republicans are damned if they agree with President Obama's proposal for a military strike on Syria — and damned if they don't. The party's lawmakers have been cast in the role of moral arbitrators, whether they like it or not.
Liberals are exploiting the Aurora massacre to advance a political agenda. The tragic mass murder of 12 people is being used as fodder against the right. Within hours of the killing spree, the media establishment was hoping to link the suspected shooter, James Holmes, with the Tea Party, conservatives and -- ultimately -- the presumptive Republican nominee, Mitt Romney.
There's a low-key advance screening of "2016: Obama's America" in the nation's capital Wednesday night. The documentary film opens nationwide Friday, providing an alarming vision of the life in the U.S., should President Obama be re-elected and his particular "dream" replace that of the Founding Fathers.
The crowd stood below a monumental eagle and the words "In God We Trust" at a gathering recently in the grand foyer of the Rayburn House Office Building to address a visceral but oft neglected issue on Capitol Hill: religious freedom.
Earlier this year, no less an authority than ABC News broke what it regarded as a sensational story about Mitt Romney's supposedly secret offshore investments through Bain Capital. More recently, The Washington Post ran an article complaining that Mr. Romney, despite complying with federal disclosure rules relating to those investments, was hiding something.