- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Brian Sandoval Items
Gov. Brian Sandoval filed for a second term Friday, steamrolling into the 2014 election season sitting atop a huge campaign fund and no big-name opponents in his rearview mirror.
Gov. Brian Sandoval's budget for the next biennium will focus on policy initiatives and addressing needs neglected during the recession, administration officials said Thursday.
Candidates for Nevada political offices have been raising money and campaigning for months but the 2014 election cycle is about to kick into higher gear.
Deep divisions in Nevada's approach to sage grouse have resurfaced in the state's fragile attempt to keep the bird off the list of endangered species and avoid economic consequences for ranching, mining and alternative energy development across large swaths of land.
The governor and lieutenant governor have struck the newest line of medallions marking Nevada's 150th anniversary.
Nevada's chief economist says the state gained 60,700 private sector jobs over the last three years.
The governors of Delaware and Nevada signed a first-of-its kind Internet gambling agreement on Tuesday that establishes a legal framework allowing residents of the two states to play online poker against one another.
Online poker players in Delaware may soon have a bigger pool of competitors to play against.
Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin will co-lead a session for national governors about reducing prescription drug abuse.