- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Brian Shaw Items
Even though the losses have piled up this season for the Denver Nuggets, they still have the Dallas Mavericks' number.
Brian Shaw found himself in a downright defensive mood at practice.
Minnesota built up a big advantage at the free throw line throughout the game, and it was just enough to hold off Denver's furious rally.
Nuggets point guard Ty Lawson was set to return for Monday night's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves after missing nearly a month because of a left rib fracture.
The Trail Blazers took Denver's best shot - and the Nuggets took way too many errant shots thanks to Portland's stifling defense.
Aaron Brooks watched attentively as Denver assistant Melvin Hunt used a laptop to go over the Nuggets' system. Jan Vesely also kept a close watch on the screen from his seat on the other side of Hunt.
Andre Miller says he lost his cool when he and Denver Nuggets coach Brian Shaw got into a shouting match.
The quiet, soft-spoken Andre Miller didn't make excuses for the blowup he had with Nuggets coach Brian Shaw and said he behaved out of character.
This one was all over in the first quarter, right about the time Jimmy Butler's only 3-pointer made it a 20-point game.