- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Brian Smith Items
Each year before the snakes come out from hiding, Rogers High School teacher Brian Smith likes to take some of his social studies students to a historic site in Greenhill known as Gist-Town.
A man who was hit by a car while jogging with his wife in Juno Beach has died.
Michigan is considering a pair of religious freedom bills. One would allow adoption agencies to turn would-be parents away because of religious or moral beliefs. The other would let doctors and hospitals refuse medical treatment on similar grounds.
A 26-year-old Washington state man who has eluded an extensive police search has been making time to update his Facebook page as authorities continue their efforts to catch him.
He's on the lam, but Travis A. Nicolaysen still had time to update his Facebook page.
Notre Dame's leaky defense, the one that gave up yards in bunches a year ago _ especially during a four-game losing streak to end the season _ is pretty much old news. At least that's how Kerry Neal sees it.