- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
Latest Brian Smith Items
Liquor privatization may have led to more convenience for consumers in Washington state, but they are not seeing lower prices.
In an AP Member Exchange story shared May 2 by the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, the newspaper erroneously reported the capacity of a biodiesel plant that opened last year in Norco, Louisiana. It has an annual capacity of 142 million gallons of fuel, not a daily capacity of that amount.
Each year before the snakes come out from hiding, Rogers High School teacher Brian Smith likes to take some of his social studies students to a historic site in Greenhill known as Gist-Town.
A man who was hit by a car while jogging with his wife in Juno Beach has died.
Michigan is considering a pair of religious freedom bills. One would allow adoption agencies to turn would-be parents away because of religious or moral beliefs. The other would let doctors and hospitals refuse medical treatment on similar grounds.
A 26-year-old Washington state man who has eluded an extensive police search has been making time to update his Facebook page as authorities continue their efforts to catch him.
He's on the lam, but Travis A. Nicolaysen still had time to update his Facebook page.
Notre Dame's leaky defense, the one that gave up yards in bunches a year ago _ especially during a four-game losing streak to end the season _ is pretty much old news. At least that's how Kerry Neal sees it.