- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Brian Solis
"It's a good idea for Tumblr, because they do have an incredibly engaged audience, but they haven't necessarily monetized it as well as they could have," Mr. Solis said. "They need help in the business department."
"There's this skepticism that Yahoo's going to do the same thing with Tumblr — take this cool brand and make it uncool," he added. "But Marissa knows what she's doing."