- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Brian Williams Items
Promoting the newsmagazine "Rock Center" in advance of its Halloween-night debut has been something of a challenge for anchor Brian Williams and his NBC News colleagues.
Brian Williams' NBC newsmagazine continues to add top talent as it approaches a Halloween night debut.
The father of actress Lindsay Lohan was arrested Tuesday in Florida on domestic violence charges after police said he grabbed his on-and-off girlfriend's arms and pushed her down multiple times during a daylong argument.
When Ralph Lauren sat down for a little chat Monday night with Oprah Winfrey, they picked up a discussion they started on TV back in the spring, when the fashion designer helped close out Winfrey's long-running talk show with an exclusive peek inside his Colorado estate.
Veteran journalist Ted Koppel is joining Brian Williams' newsmagazine on NBC. NBC announced Thursday that the longtime "Nightline" anchor joins Harry Smith and Meredith Vieira as correspondents on "Rock Center." Since leaving ABC News in 2005, Koppel has done work for the Discovery Channel and NPR.
NBC said Tuesday that its 1960s period-piece drama, "The Playboy Club," is being canceled, less than 24 hours after the new series drew just 3.5 million people for its third episode. It's the first cancellation of the fall TV season.
NBC's Playboy Club is closing early.
NBC's Playboy bunnies are being replaced by Brian Williams.
A play based on last year's federal court fight over California's gay marriage ban made its Broadway debut on Monday night with an all-star cast, only hours after a federal judge decided to unseal the trial's video recordings.