- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Brian Wilson Items
As each 1-2-3 inning went by for the Cincinnati Reds against Hyun-Jin Ryu, the urgency to get someone on base became more intense.
The kitchen of Brian and Meghan Wilson's rental home in Denver's Washington Park neighborhood looked like a chemistry lab. Using beakers, glass dishes and a botanical extractor, the couple coaxed oil from dispensary-bought marijuana plants, desperate to control the epileptic seizures of their 3-year-old daughter, Vivian.
Mike Bolsinger got out of the first inning on five pitches and three ground balls in his first big league start. Then he struck out four of his next five batters and was sailing along until the Los Angeles Dodgers figured him out the second time through the lineup.
The Los Angeles Dodgers have activated reliever Brian Wilson from the disabled list before the game Tuesday night against the San Francisco Giants.
The Los Angeles Dodgers placed reliever Brian Wilson on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to Monday, with inflammation in the ulnar nerve in his right elbow, and recalled right-hander Jose Dominguez from Triple-A Albuquerque.
Los Angeles Dodgers manager Don Mattingly says reliever Brian Wilson will be placed on the disabled list with nerve irritation in his right elbow.
It's been a bumpy road for the Los Angeles Dodgers since they returned stateside after beginning the season with two wins against Arizona in Australia.
The moderate-payroll San Diego Padres pulled one over on the big-spending Los Angeles Dodgers.
Hyun-Jin Ryu did his part for the Los Angeles Dodgers. The left-hander handed over a lead to his bullpen.