- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Briante Weber
VCU has reached the Atlantic 10 tournament final in both seasons since moving up from the Colonial Athletic Association, an impressive achievement.
Melvin Johnson hit the floor, grabbed his left knee and yelled in pain.
Defense carries VCU, and Briante Weber leads the way.
VCU guard Briante Weber leads the country in steals. His scoring led the Rams past Richmond in the Atlantic 10 quarterfinals.
VCU guard Briante Weber is a thief with a smile on his face.
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Briante Weber said he was nervous, even playing at home in front of a sellout crowd.
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Stony Brook gave Virginia Commonwealth all it could handle in the first half Friday night.
Briante Weber scored 16 points and No. 14 Virginia Commonwealth pulled away in the second half to remain unbeaten with a 92-71 victory over visiting Winthrop on Saturday night.
"We read the clippings and see what comes on the TV," VCU junior guard Briante Weber said. "It adds to the fire as us being the underdog. We're going to attack from the get-go and see what happens."
"We made the defense be honest and we just attacked," said Weber, who was 5 for 11 from the field.