- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Bridgestone
in the city of Kurume, Fukuoka, Japan. The name Bridgestone comes from a calque translation and transposition of ishibashi, meaning "stone bridge" in Japanese. - Source: Wikipedia
Tiger Woods had a birdie putt on every hole and made 10 of them Friday to tie his own course record at Sherwood and take a three-shot lead in the World Challenge.
Farmers Insurance stepped in at the last minute in 2010 when the PGA Tour event at Torrey Pines risked going without a sponsor.
Henrik Stenson has been so busy contending in big tournaments that he never stopped to realize what kind of season he was having.
Henrik Stenson has closed with a 70 in two straight majors, steady performances under pressure.
Lee Westwood insists he can't remember the last time golf stressed him out.
Here they are again, back at the top of the world rankings.
Tiger Woods is leaving nothing to chance in his last chance this year to win a major.
Tiger Woods had a tender moment after destroying the competition at the Bridgestone Invitational. His 4-year-old son, Charlie, was in the gallery and Woods scooped him into his arms when he walked off the 18th green at Firestone.
The Mahan family still awaits that promised baby gift from Brandt Snedeker.
Coming off a seven-shot win in a World Golf Championship, Woods played nine holes at Oak Hill on Tuesday and feels as good as ever about his game.
Already up by a staggering seven shots through 36 holes thanks to a career-tying best of 61 in the second round, Woods shot a solid 2-under 68 on Saturday in the Bridgestone Invitational to maintain that same seven-stroke lead.
Tiger Woods has been very good at a lot of courses.
Tiger Woods played safe and smart with a big lead, parring 16 holes in an even-par 70 Sunday to coast to a seven-shot victory at the Bridgestone Invitational for his eighth win at the event _ matching the PGA Tour record he shares for victories in a single tournament.
Tiger Woods played safe and smart with a big lead, parring 16 holes in an even-par 70 Sunday to coast to a seven-shot victory at the Bridgestone Invitational for his eighth win at the event — matching the PGA Tour record he already shared for victories in a single tournament.
Jason Dufner had the very epitome of an up-and-down day at the Bridgestone Invitational.