- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Brien Schofield
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 22-21 win over the Arizona Cardinals.
Forget the completion rate _ 11 for 25 for 183 yards _ John Skelton is 2-1 as an NFL starting quarterback.
The Arizona Cardinals have signed linebacker O'Brien Schofield, a fourth-round draft pick, to a four-year contract.
Seattle Seahawks linebacker O'Brien Schofield (93) yells against the Denver Broncos during the NFL Super Bowl XLVIII football game at MetLife Stadium Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014, in East Rutherford, N.J. The Seahawks won 43-8.